Monday, August 19, 2013

Back-to-School night and Alex Alligator

I got to meet my NEW little firsties and they are adorable! I can't wait for the school year to begin. We had our back-to-school night last Thursday. Here's what I did.
 It was so cute. The questions that most of them asked was about lunch. They are soooo worried about lunch.

I found the cutest alligator to go with my story of Alex Alligator Goes to School.
He is actually a Croc in Socks. But I've never been able to tell the difference between an alligator and a crocodile so I'm using him as an alligator. He goes with my newest packet. You can check it out at my shops HERE.
And I found him on Amazon.com. If you click the picture it will link you over.
I also heard that Kohl's has a cute alligator right now with the Curious George collection.


School starts for me with kids on Tuesday. I hope I'm ready.
When does school start for you?


2 comments:

Mrs. Anderson said...

I really like the way you have different signs telling parents and kids what to do. Great job!!
Connie Anderson:)
Welcome To First Grade Room 5

Leslie said...

My little friends arrived TODAY and it was exhausting. I m.u.s.t. get on a better schedule immediately.

Your open house procedures are so organized and attractive! Thank you for sharing with us.