Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vowel freebie

Yeah! The first week is history! It's been a little rough start this year. But now things are going great. I have some really cute kiddos and a few hard ones but isn't that how it goes. It doesn't help that I have 31 and will surely grow but like Pete the Cat says "It's all good!"
Here is a little long and short vowel freebie from my vowel mega packet. There are 5 sheets one for each vowel. You can download a free PDF by clicking the picture.
You can check out the vowel  packets at my shops. Just click on my shop sidebar. They are sold separately or in a big mega packet for a discount.

And good news! I'm featured over on Lisa's darling blog today- Learning is Something to Treasure. You can head over and find out more about me. Thanks Lisa!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a GREAT, RELAXING weekend! 


1 comment:

Sarah Paul said...

Thanks for the great freebie! Going to your shop to add that to my wishlist. :)