Monday, February 27, 2012

Leap Year SALE!

I hope you've heard about the BIG SALE on TpT! It's only for one day (24 hours). It's on Wednesday, February 29th which happens to be Leap Year Day. So this is a once in every 4 year sale. You don't want to miss this one!
Here's the scoop: Everything at my shop is 20% off. Then, when you check out if you use the code L2P9Y you'll get an extra 10% off. So if you do the math, that means your total purchase will be 30% off. WOW!

Also, for those of you who don't shop at TpT, I put all my packets on sale for 30% off over on Teachers Notebook as well. So you can head over to either shop and SAVE big time! Click on the words below and it will take you to my shop.


I added a new packet last night just for the sale. We are working on learning our Double Addition Facts so this is a fun little packet with 2 games and a worksheet. It regularly sales for $2.50 but will be 30% off on Wednesday! My kiddos LOVE dinosaurs and LOVE to play these games. 
Happy shopping and happy Leap Year Day!  

No comments: