Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa's Suit & Grab and Graph

Most of our 'Santa's New Suits' are back! The kiddos did a great job. Here are some of my favorites. We read the rest of the story today and they loved it! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check out my earlier post HERE.



We were working on our shapes last week. So I made a fun little 'Grab and Graph Pattern Block' sheet. The kiddos thought it was fun. I printed it on both sides so they could do it more that once. Click on the picture for a FREE copy.
I hope you are having a fun week!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks Sheree! I have some Melissa & Doug pattern blocks, so this will be great. I think I am going to have them design something with the blocks they grabbed at the end of the graphing activity too! :)

Sheree Peterson said...

Great idea Shelley!

Delighted said...

These are soooo cute! I have this on my list for next year. Thank you for the Pattern Block Graphing Freebie!

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Jayne Gammons said...

Thanks for the pattern block graph! Jayne
Smart Kids
ABCs of Reading